Document not printing
If your documents are not printing, confirm the following:
- If you’re using a classic printer, your Google Cloud Print connector must be running on Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- If you’re using Windows XP, Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) is installed.
- If you’re using a classic printer, make sure the computer connected to your printer is powered on and that you are logged in.
- You have the latest version of Google Chrome.
- You're printing to the correct printer. If you’ve registered a printer twice, there may be duplicate printers.
- Learn more about ports and firewalls here.
Troubleshoot documents stuck in print queueDocuments stuck in Cloud-Ready printer queue
If your documents are stuck in the print queue of a Cloud Ready printer, make sure you’ve set up Google Cloud Print and try printing again.Documents stuck in classic printer queue
If you're using a classic printer:
- Open Google Chrome.
- In a new tab, open chrome://devices.
- Under “Classic Printers,” click Disconnect printers.
- Visit the Google Cloud Print management page and select Printers.
- Look for duplicate printers (printers with the exact same name) and delete.
- Sign in to Google Cloud Print and try printing again.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?