Rename your printer
You can give your printer a descriptive name to make it easy to share with others.
- Go to google.com/cloudprint.
- On the left, click Printers.
- Click the printer you want to rename.
- At the top, click Rename.
- Edit the name of your printer, then click Rename.
Note: If you can't click "Rename," this means you don't have manager access to the printer. Ask the person who set up the printer to to share the printer with you, and to change your permissions from "Can print" to "Can manage."
Mel is a Google Cloud Print expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.