When contacting the phone support team for your Cloud Identity Premium service, you need to provide your phone support PIN to verify that you're an administrator on the account. Learn more about contacting Google Workspace & Cloud Identity support.
- At the top right, click Help.
If a relevant article is listed, click it to review.
- If you still need help, at the bottom, click Contact support.
- Enter text to describe your issue and click Post .
If a help article that relates to your issue is listed, click it to review.
- If not, click This didn’t help, continue to Support.
- In response to How would you like to contact support, click PhoneContinue.
- Use the Phone number and PIN shown in the card to contact support.
The PIN is valid for 60 minutes, after which you can generate a new one if needed.
For more support phone contacts, go to Support phone numbers for Google Workspace & Cloud Identity.