Create your Cloud Identity account and first admin user
To create your Cloud Identity account and first admin user using the Setup Wizard:
- In the About you section, enter your first and last name in the Name field.
- In the Current email address you use for work field, enter the email you used to create your prototype project.
This email address will be used as a recovery address. It must be different from the address you create below that you’ll use as your admin account for Cloud Identity.
- In the About your business section, enter your company name in the Business or organization name field.
- In the Country/Region field, choose the appropriate country or region from the pulldown list.
- Click Next to set up your domain.
- In the Your Cloud Identity Domain window you'll add the domain you've already purchased for your company. You’ll need to verify that you own it by creating a specific CNAME record or uploading an html file.
- In the Create your Cloud Identity account window, enter a username and password. This account is your Cloud Identity administrator account and must be different from the email address you entered in step 2 above. As a best practice, we recommend that you enter a username with the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details and instructions about verifying your domain, see Verify your domain for Cloud Identity.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?