Before you sign up for Cloud Identity as a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) administrator, you'll need the following:
- A GCP project you own and want to migrate to Cloud Identity
- A GCP billing account
- Your company's domain name
Sign up for the free edition of Cloud Identity
To sign up for the free edition of Cloud Identity:
- Sign in to the GCP Console.
- From the Products & services menu, go to IAM & Admin > Identity & Organization.
- In the Identity window, click Sign up.
For details about your next steps, see Create your Cloud Identity account and first admin user.
Sign up for Cloud Identity Premium Edition
To sign up for Cloud Identity Premium:
- Using your administrator account, sign in to the Google Admin console at admin.google.com.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Under Enable Products, locate Cloud Identity Premium and click Find out more to get started with your sign-up steps.