Sign up for Cloud Identity from the GCP console
Before you sign up for Cloud Identity as a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) administrator, you'll need the following:
- A GCP project you own and want to migrate to Cloud Identity
- A GCP billing account
- Your company's domain name
Sign up for the free edition of Cloud Identity
To sign up for the free edition of Cloud Identity:
- Sign in to the GCP Console.
- From the Products & services menu, go to IAM & Admin > Identity.
- In the Identity window, click Sign up.
For details about your next steps, see Create your Cloud Identity account and first admin user.
Sign up for Cloud Identity Premium Edition
As a GCP administrator, you first need to sign up for the free edition of Cloud Identity before signing up for Cloud Identity Premium.
To sign up for Cloud Identity Premium:
- Sign up for the free edition of Cloud Identity.
- Using your administrator account, sign in to the Google Admin console at admin.google.com.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Click Cloud Identity Premium to get started with your sign-up steps.