If you have an idea for a new feature for a G Suite product or Cloud Identity, you can submit it in Google's Cloud Connect Community (CCC). Other community members can see your idea and vote for it if they like it. You can vote for other ideas as well. Top-voted ideas are shared with product teams, to help Google build the features that customers ask for.
Who can submit a feature idea?
All in-production customers and fully-contracted partners can submit a feature idea. If you can't access the Feature Ideas page or submit an idea, contact Cloud Identity support.
Submit a feature idea
Currently, you can only submit feature ideas in English.
Important: To view or submit feature ideas, you'll need to contact G Suite support first to verify your account credentials. It can take up to 24 hours after your request to get access to the Feature Ideas Community.
- Sign in to the Cloud Connect Community.
- On the CCC home page, click the G Suite Feature Ideas tile.
- Search the Feature Ideas Community to see if your idea already exists.
- If you see something that looks similar to your idea, review it before submitting your idea to avoid duplication.
Tip: Make sure you vote on feature ideas that you support.
- Select View all feature ideas and click Add .
- Add a product category to make your feature idea easier to find.
- To improve your submission, include a problem statement, the desired behavior, and a possible solution or alternative.
- Click Post.
Your idea will then be available for other members of the community to browse and vote on.
The feature ideas that get the most votes are submitted to the Product Teams. If your idea is submitted, you also earn a badge on Cloud Connect Community.