Manage billing administrators or transfer billing account ownership
Billing administrators can add or delete other billing administrators, manage payment methods, view transactions, see credits, and set billing alerts. (The best way to transfer a billing account to another person is to add them as a billing administrator.)
To associate a project with a billing account or to set a daily budget for a project you must be both a billing administrator and a project owner. Billing administrators do not receive account invoices unless they are also billing contacts.
Only billing administrators can add new billing administrators to a billing account. By default, the person who creates a billing account is a billing administrator for that account.
To add or remove a billing administrator:
- Go to the Cloud Platform Console.
- Open the left side menu and select Billing
- If you have more than one billing account, select the billing account name.
- Do one of the following:
- To add an administrator, under Administrators, enter the email address of the person you want to add, then press Enter on your keyboard. An invitation email is sent to this email address.
- To remove an administrator, click the X icon in the row containing the billing administrator you want to remove. The administrator is removed from the billing account. (Note that a billing account must have at least one billing administrator.)
If you're unable to resolve your issue using the process described above, contact Google Cloud Platform Billing Support.