You can view traffic reports and billing information for a project or API on your project dashboard. To navigate to your project dashboard, select the project name from the list near the top of the page and choose Home from the console left side menu.
Traffic reports are available only if there is recent usage. If available, you'll see a graph on the dashboard labeled API that shows the traffic.
If you want to see traffic summaries for a specific API, do the following:
- Go to the Cloud Platform Console.
- From the projects list, select a project.
- If the API Manager page isn't already open, open the left side menu and select API Manager.
- Click the name of the API. Traffic for the selected API is displayed on the Overview screen.
- To view or change quotas, click Quotas.
If you have billing enabled, you can also view billing details on the dashboard. To view billing details, click View detailed charges under Billing. To learn about enabling billing, see APIs and billing.
For information about monitoring your account by capping usage, see Capping API usage.
If you want to learn about Error Reporting, see Stackdriver Error Reporting on the Google Cloud Platform site.