Please review and complete the steps below PRIOR to your scheduled exam. Failure to do so may result in your registration being suspended or canceled and exam fees being forfeited.
Onsite / Test Center Exams
For the onsite exams delivered at a testing center, review the instructions below to facilitate the check-in process:
- Confirm that your Webassessor user profile has the most current information (e.g., contact information, employer, legal name). Your legal first and last name in your Webassessor account must match the name on your government-issued photo ID.
- Arrive at your selected appointment time at least 15 minutes early.
- Bring two forms of identification for verification. One must be a government-issued photo ID listed in the acceptable form of identification.
- Bring your Test Taker Authorization Code provided in your exam session confirmation email.
- Avoid bringing unnecessary personal items with you. There may be limited or no storage available at the testing center. The proctor will ask you to place personal items in a cabinet, locker, or compartment before entering the secure testing area.
- No food or drink is allowed in the testing area
Online / Remotely Proctored Exams
You are responsible for meeting system requirements of online proctored exams and having a suitable internet connection. Hardware malfunction, inadequate internet connection or failure to complete the below PRIOR to your scheduled exam session may result in your registration being suspended or canceled. Any exam fees paid may be forfeited.
- Confirm your Webassessor user profile has the most current information (e.g., contact information, employer, legal name). Your legal first and last name in your Webassessor account must match the name on your government-issued photo ID.
- Review and meet all system requirements for online proctored exams.
- Install the online proctoring (OLP) security browser from Webassessor and create your biometric profile at least 24 hours before your scheduled exam.
- Testing environment requirements:
- Use a quiet, well-lit room to take the exam.
- Be able to conduct a room scan.
- Advise others that you cannot be disturbed during the exam session. No other persons are allowed in the testing area.
- Remove all items other than your computer from your desk/workspace. This includes all papers, writing instruments, extra devices, etc.
- Disconnect external computer monitors from your laptop and close all applications.
- Any food, drink, or headphones/earbuds are not permitted during the exam.
- Be prepared to sit for the entire length of the exam. You cannot take a break or step away from the camera's view.
- Have your government-issued photo identification ready for verification (see acceptable forms of identification).
- Your legal first and last name in Webassessor must match the identification you will present at the time of your exam. If the names do not match, you will not be able to take the exam, and your exam fee may be forfeited. To update your legal name in Webassessor, please contact support.
- At your scheduled date and time, log into Webassessor, click the My Assessments tab and then click Launch to the right of the exam name.
IMPORTANT: Failure to follow any of the above guidelines for online or onsite proctored exams may result in the rejection of your exam attempt and forfeiture of any exam fees paid.
If you experience technical difficulties with the installation of Kryterion’s required software, biometric enrollment, and/or the test launch process, including biometric authentication and camera placement, please contact Kryterion Technical Support using the information below:
Live Chat or Web Form: Kryterion Candidate Support