Google Cloud Certified Professional and Associate certifications are delivered on Webassessor through Kryterion and can be taken at any of the 1,100+ testing centers located globally or remotely from the comfort of your home or office. Check out the resources here for taking online proctored exams.
Follow the steps below to schedule your exam:
- From our website, find the exam you want to take and click Register.
- Some Google Cloud Certifications are offered in multiple languages. If you’re a first-time test taker or plan to take the certification exam in a localized language, create a new user account in that instance of Google Cloud Webassessor.
Click here to find a list of available languages and link to each Webassessor instance.
- From the catalog, select the exam you want to take and the exam delivery method (remote or a testing center).
- Select preferred exam date, time, and testing center location. Confirm your payment.
- Once registration is complete, Kryterion sends you a confirmation email with your unique Test Taker Authorization Code. The Authorization Code is required to launch your exam at the testing center.
Note: Your legal first and last name in your Webassessor account must match the name on your government-issued photo ID. In case of a mismatch, you will not be allowed to take the exam, and your exam fee will be forfeited. To update your legal name before the scheduled date, please contact support.