In a 2019 IT Skills and Salary report published by Global Knowledge, 52% of IT decision-makers are in need of technologically-skilled personnel to meet their organizational goals and close the skills gap. 93% of those decision-makers agree that certified employees provide added value above and beyond the cost of certification.
Another recent survey conducted in Q1 2020 by Gallup, an independent third-party company, shows how Associate and Professional Google Cloud certifications have enabled and boosted the required skills for different job roles within the cloud industry. The study found:
Google Cloud certifications help you advance your professional skills and demonstrate your value to hiring managers. Also once you become Google Cloud certified, you unlock the following benefits:
- Distinguish yourself with a digital badge by sharing it on your social profile or resume.
- Showcase your achievement on a publicly-accessible Google Cloud Certified Directory.
- Get exclusive Google Cloud Certified swag for Professional certifications.
- Network and exchange ideas with others in the Google Cloud Certified community.
- Get access to global cloud virtual and in-person events hosted by Google Cloud.
Learn more about Google Cloud certification benefits here.