According to a 2020 IT Skills and Salary report published by Global Knowledge, 75% of IT decision-makers are in need of technologically-skilled personnel to meet their organizational goals and close skill gaps. Ninety-four percent of those decision-makers agree that certified employees provide added value above and beyond the cost of certification.
Another survey conducted in Q1 2020 by Gallup, an independent third-party company, found that Associate and Professional Google Cloud certifications have enabled and boosted the required skills for various job roles within the cloud industry. Additionally, the study found:
Google Cloud certifications can help you advance your professional skills and demonstrate your value to employers. Also, once you become Google Cloud certified, you unlock the following benefits:
- Distinguish yourself with a digital badge that you can easily share in your email signature, social profiles, or resume.
- Showcase your achievement in the publicly accessible Google Cloud Certified Directory.
- Get exclusive Google Cloud swag for earning professional certifications.
- Network and exchange ideas with other certified individuals in the Google Cloud Learning & Certification Hub’s exclusive Cloud Certified Group.
- Get access to global virtual and in-person events hosted by Google Cloud.
Learn more about Google Cloud certification benefits here.