You can use the Clock app on any Android device running Android 4.4 and up.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 9 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Download Clock from Google Play
- Open the Google Play Store to the Clock app .
- Tap Install.
Hide a default clock app
You may want to hide another pre-installed clock app on your device.
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications App info.
- Tap the clock app you want to hide.
- Tap Uninstall or Disable.
On some devices, you won't be able to hide pre-installed clock apps.