You can see the time on your Home screens by adding a widget from the Clock app.
Add a clock widget
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You'll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
Resize a clock widget
- On the Home screen, touch and hold the clock widget for a moment, then lift your finger. You'll see white resize controls around the clock.
- Touch and drag the controls to change the clock's size.
Move or remove a clock widget
- Touch and hold the clock on your Home screen.
- Slide the clock to another part of the screen.
- To move the clock to another Home screen, slide it to the left or right.
- To remove the clock, slide it up to Remove.