Need to report a technical issue or send feedback about Chrome OS Flex? If so, try these options:
Send a feedback report
- On your Chrome OS Flex device, open the page or location where you experience the error.
- On your keyboard, press Alt + Shift + i.
Tip: If you don't have a keyboard, hold the Power button for 3 seconds and tap Feedback.
- In the Tell us what's happening field, add any important details, including the steps to follow to reproduce the issue you're experiencing.
Optional: You can include additional information in your report, such as the make and model of your device, a URL, your email address, or an attachment. To include a screenshot or send information about your system, check the boxes next to those items before submitting.
If you're reporting an issue about a specific file, please attach any relevant, non-confidential documents to the report.
- To submit the report, click Send.
We appreciate your help! In most cases, we won't be able to send you an individualized response, but we'll investigate your report and use the information you provide to improve Chrome OS Flex.
Unable to send in-product feedback
Sometimes, you might not be able to send us in-product feedback. For example, you might have:
- Trouble creating a USB installer
- Issues with USB boot or BIOS settings
- Wi-Fi or ethernet issues
We still want to hear from you. Visit the Chrome OS Flex Help Community and describe your issue there.