You can join the community when you sign up to be a Chrome OS Beta Product Expert, or you can simply follow along in the community forum and share feedback without the need to join the Product Expert program.
If you become a Beta user in the Product Expert Program, you can:
- Get early access to features that haven’t yet been publicly released.
- Share feedback about new features directly with the Chromebook team. This will help shape the future development of Chromebook. Learn how to share feedback.
- Meet virtually with the Chromebook team to share your insights and feedback about beta features and features still in development.
Step 1: Sign up as a Product Expert
Important: You don’t need to be a Product Expert to be a Beta Tester.
- On your device, go to the Product Expert sign up page.
- Under “Choose a product,” select Chromebook.
- Under “Choose a language,” select your language.
- To complete sign up, follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 2: Get involved
After you sign up as a Product Expert, get involved with the Beta Community.