You can report a technical issue or send feedback about Chrome OS Beta.
Before you start
If you want to be a part of the Beta Community Product Expert Program, you can sign up to join here. Once you're in, you'll get updates about new features and have the opportunity to share feedback directly with the Chrome OS Team.
Important: You don’t need to be in the Product Expert program to submit beta feedback to our team. If you’re not a Product Expert, you can follow the steps below to submit a feedback report.
Send a feedback report
- Open the page or location where you experience the error.
- On your keyboard, press Alt + Shift + i.
- If you don't have a keyboard, hold the Power button for 3 seconds and tap Feedback.
- In the "Tell us what's happening" field, add any important details, such as:
- Your Tailwind display name and the reference “#Betafeedback”
- Details about the issue you experienced
- The steps to follow to reproduce the issue you experienced
- You can also include additional information in your report, such as a URL, your email address, or an attachment.
- To include a screenshot or send information about your system, check the boxes next to those items before you submit.
- If you report an issue about a specific file, attach any relevant, non-confidential documents to the report.
- To submit the report, select Send.
We appreciate your help. In most cases, we won't be able to send you an individualized response, but we'll investigate your report and use the information you provide to improve Chrome OS.