Upload custom wallpapers
From the Google Admin console, you can upload custom wallpapers to the Chrome devices for meetings in your organization.
Custom wallpapers enable you to tailor the images for your needs—for example, to display your company’s logo, display images that are relevant to your company’s products and services, or simply to display photography from local scenes. If no images are uploaded, Google’s featured photos are automatically displayed.
To upload custom wallpapers for your Chrome devices for meetings:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Device Management Google meeting room hardware.
- Click Settings and policies.
- On the left, select the organization to which you want the settings to apply.
- Go to Custom Wallpapers.
- Click UPLOAD WALLPAPER FILE, and choose up to 10 files that you want to upload to your devices. For guidelines, see the section below.
Guidelines for uploading custom wallpapers
You can upload a maximum of 10 wallpaper images to your Chrome devices for meetings. If one image is uploaded, then only that image is displayed. If six or more images are displayed, the images will rotate on a non-repeating basis.
Wallpaper images must meet the following criteria:
- JPG or JPEG files only
- Landscape (horizontal) orientation
- 1920x1080p resolution
- 16mb maximum size
- Images should not contain watermarks or proprietary images or data
- Your organization should be the owner of the photo