Check the time zone
Set up Chromebase for meetings
To manage your Chromebase for meetings from the Google Admin console, you need to ensure your time zone is set correctly. You can also choose to reboot your Chromebase for meetings regularly.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Device management.
- Under Settings, click Chrome devices for meetings.
- Click Settings and policies.
- (Optional) In the Scheduled Reboot field, enter the number of days before a reboot takes place. For example, if you want to reboot your devices every five days, enter 5.
- In the Time Zone field at the bottom of the screen, verify or correct the selected time zone setting.
- Click Save Changes.