Edit a room name, type, or description
- From a laptop or other device, sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Device management Google meeting room hardware.
- On the left, select the organization to which you want the settings to apply.
- Click the device that’s in the room whose information you want to edit.
- Click Assign a calendar.
- On the right side of the screen, do one of the following:
- To edit the currently assigned room, click Edit Resource to the right of the room name. Edit the name, type, and/or description as desired, and click Save.
- To edit a different room or other resource, click the currently assigned room name and click Manage Resource. This takes you to the Calendar settings page where you can edit a resource's name, type, or description; create a new resource; or delete a resource.