Enter identifying information about your device
You can enter a user, the location, and any notes for a device.
- From a laptop or other device, sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Device management Google meeting room hardware.
- On the left, select the organization to which you want the settings to apply.
- Click the device for which you want to add information.
- Click Custom Fields.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the information you want in the Asset ID, User, Note, and/or Location field.
- Click Save.