General questions about Chromecast built-in
General questionsI'm a developer interested in developing for Chromecast built-in. Where can I find more information?
If you're a developer interested in developing for Chromecast built-in, please visit developers.google.com/cast.
Chromecast buit-in is integrated with Google Feedback, a tool to help you report an issue, suggest a new feature, or send your feedback to our team. To submit feedback on Chromecast built-in:
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or TV or speaker with Chromecast built-in.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap Menu Feedback.
- Tap the device you'd like to submit feedback for.
- In the feedback summary, write a brief description of your issue. Please include any important keywords.
- Be sure to check the boxes next to "Include system data" and "Include Google Account".
- Tap Preview in the bottom right corner to review your feedback.
- Tap Send in the bottom right corner to submit feedback.
Although we're not able to personally reply to you, we'll use your feedback to help us continue to improve the Chromecast built-in experience. Thank you!
Open source licensing and source information can be found here.