General questions about Chromecast built-in
General questionsI'm a developer interested in developing for Chromecast built-in. Where can I find more information?
If you're a developer interested in developing for Chromecast built-in, please visit developers.google.com/cast.
Chromecast buit-in is integrated with Google Feedback, a tool to help you report an issue, suggest a new feature, or send your feedback to our team. To submit feedback on Chromecast built-in:
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or TV or speaker with Chromecast built-in.
- Install the Cast button.
- In the top right corner of your Chrome browser, right click the Cast button
- Click Report an issue from the dropdown menu.
- In the section labeled “What kind of feedback are you providing”, select a category.
- In the section labeled “Please enter your feedback here (required)”, write a brief description of your issue. Please include any important keywords.
- If you’d be open to us following up with you to learn more about your issue, provide us with your email address (optional).
- Check the box for Send debug logs. This helps us debug issues.
- Click Send Feedback.
Although we're not able to personally reply to you, we'll use your feedback to help us continue to improve the Chromecast built-in experience. Thank you!
Open source licensing and source information can be found here.