General questions about Chromecast built-in
General questionsI'm a developer interested in developing for Chromecast built-in. Where can I find more information?
If you're a developer interested in developing for Chromecast built-in, please visit developers.google.com/cast.
Chromecast buit-in is integrated with Google Feedback, a tool to help you report an issue, suggest a new feature, or send your feedback to our team. To submit feedback on Chromecast built-in:
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio or TV or speaker with Chromecast built-in device. Open the Google Home app .
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap Menu Help & feedback Submit Feedback Report at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the device you'd like to submit feedback for.
- In the From: section, tap the arrow on the right to display available emails. Select your email address.
- In the Write your feedback area, write your full email address and a brief description of your issue. Please include any important keywords.
- Be sure to check the box for Include screenshot and logs.
- To submit feedback, tap the arrow icon on the top right corner .
Although we're not able to personally reply to you, we'll use your feedback to help us continue to improve the Chromecast built-in experience. Thank you!
Open source licensing and source information can be found here.