Play your favorite games on Stadia and enjoy a smoother gameplay when you cast your game to your TV.
When you cast your game from your device to your Chromecast-enabled TV, the game mode setting automatically turns on. This setting enables a mode on your TV to decrease latency during gameplay. Note: This feature is only available on compatible TVs.
Turn off game mode
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is linked to the same account as your Chromecast.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold your device's tile.
- At the top right, tap Settings Video.
- Turn off Automatically turn on game mode .