To listen to the radio on your Google Nest or Home speaker or display, you need to add your radio services in the Google Home app. Download the latest version of the Google Home app on Android.
Note: Linking radio services in the Google Home app is only available in the US and Canada.
Connect your radio services
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Nest speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap Media .
- Under "Manage your system," tap Radio.
- Tap a radio service.
- To connect your account, tap Ok, then sign in or sign up for the service and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.
Note: You can only link one account per streaming service to your speaker or display.
Learn more about how to listen to radio on your speaker or display.