To listen to the radio on your Google Nest or Home speaker or display, you need to add your radio services in the Google Home app.
Note: Linking radio services in the Google Home app is only available in the US and Canada.
Connect your radio services
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google device. If correct, tap to close the account window. To switch accounts, tap the triangle next to the Google Account, then tap another account or Add another account.
- Tap to close the account window.
- Tap Settings .
- Under "Services," tap Radio.
- Tap the radio service you want to connect. Tap Unlink to disconnect it.
If your radio service isn't listed make sure you've download the app and signed in.
Note: You can only link one account per streaming service to your speaker or display.
Learn more about how to listen to radio on your speaker or display.