Change the Wi-Fi network of Chromecast or Chromecast Audio
To change the Wi-Fi network connected to a Chromecast device, follow the steps below to try fixing the issue.
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device Settings .
- Scroll down to "General settings," then tap Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi network listed is the network you're currently connected to.
- To change the Wi-Fi network, tap Forget This Network Forget Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the home screen, and follow the set up steps to set up your device on a new network.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?