Reboot your Chromecast Audio device
Rebooting your Chromecast Audio device may fix several issues. There are two ways to reboot your Chromecast Audio device:
Option 1— From the Google Home app
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the upper right corner of the home screen, tap Devices to see your available Chromecast Audio devices.
- In the top right corner of the device you'd like to reboot, tap the device card menu > Settings.
- In the top right corner of the Device Settings page, tap the More button > Reboot.
Option 2 — From the power source
- Unplug the power cord from the Chromecast Audio device.
- Leave it unplugged for ~1 minute.
- Plug the power cord back in.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?