Many Chromecast-enabled apps support casting to your Chromecast Audio or Chromecast built-in speakers. There is something for everyone — streaming music, radio stations, podcasts and local content playback.
Discover Chromecast-enabled apps that work with your audio device, including: Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn Radio, Deezer, Rhapsody, Napster, NPROne, BeyondPod, and more. Let's get casting!Before you begin casting
- Your mobile device, tablet, or computer must be connected to a Wi-Fi network to work. The device must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast Audio or speakers with Chromecast built-in.
- You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and checking for any app updates.
To cast to your audio device from your mobile device or tablet:
- Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
- In the top right corner, tap the Cast button .
- Choose your speaker. The Cast button will change colors , letting you know you're connected.
- Once you're connected, you can cast music, radio stations, and podcasts directly to your audio device.
Visit our website to see a full list of all Chromecast-enabled apps and available content.
To avoid auto-switching, Android users can go to the device's Wi-Fi settings and Forget 'Network B' to ensure that the Android device is connected to the same 'Network A' as the Chromecast Audio or Chromecast built-in speakers.
If you're having trouble with a Chromecast-enabled app, please try our Chromecast Audio Troubleshooting tips.
Mac OS and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc. iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Inc. The Netflix logo is a trademark of Netflix, Inc. Netflix is available in certain countries. More information at www.netflix.com.