We're always looking to improve Chromecast and Chromecast Audio devices, TVs and speakers with Chromecast Built-In, and the Google Home app and your feedback is extremely important to us. Tell us how we're doing. We're listening!
Step 1. Turn on device reports
- Make sure that your phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker, display, Chromecast or Pixel Tablet.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap and hold your device's tile.
- Tap Settings Recognition and sharing.
- Turn on Send [device model] device usage and crash reports to Google. (Example: Send Google Home device usage and crash reports to Google.)
Step 2. Share your feedback
Open the Google Home app .
At the upper-right corner, tap your Google Account profile picture or first initial of your name.
Tap Feedback the device type for which you want to provide feedback.
Tap Get Started.
In the field provided, enter the details of your feedback. Make sure not to include sensitive information.
Tap Send .
You can Highlight or hide info if needed. You can also remove the screenshot or tap Attach a screenshot if you unintentionally removed it.
Either select Yes or No when prompted to receive email information or updates about your feedback.
From your Chromecast TV
To send feedback directly from your Chromecast with Google TV, use your remote to open Settings Help & Feedback Send feedback to Google. This will open a dialogue box where you can write or say your feedback.
With your voice
On your remote, press and hold the Google Assistant button , then say "Send feedback." When Google Assistant responds, dictate your feedback and follow the onscreen instruction to send it.