Share feedback about Chromecast devices and the Google Home app
We're always looking to improve Chromecast and Chromecast Audio devices, TVs and speakers with Chromecast built-in, and the Google Home app and your feedback is extremely important to us. Tell us how we're doing. We're listening!
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio or TV or speaker with Chromecast built-in device. Open the Google Home app .
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap Menu Help & feedback Submit Feedback Report at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the device you'd like to submit feedback for.
- In the From: section, tap the arrow on the right to display available emails. Select your email address.
- In the Write your feedback area, write your full email address and a brief description of your issue. Please include any important keywords.
- Be sure to check the box for Include screenshot and logs.
- To submit feedback, tap the arrow icon on the top right corner .
Here's how to share feedback about Google Home.
Elise is a Chromecast expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.