We're always looking to improve Chromecast and Chromecast Audio devices, TVs and speakers with Chromecast built-in, and the Google Home app and your feedback is extremely important to us. Tell us how we're doing. We're listening!
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or TV or speaker with Chromecast built-in.
- In the top right corner of the Chrome browser, click the Chrome Settings menu "Cast...".
- To the right of the address bar, right click the Cast button .
- Click Report an issue from the dropdown menu.
- In the section labeled “What kind of feedback are you providing”, select a category.
- In the section labeled “Please enter your feedback here (required)”, write a brief description of your issue. Please include any important keywords.
- If you’d be open to us following up with you to learn more about your issue, provide us with your email address (optional).
- Check the box for Send debug logs. This helps us debug issues.
- Click Send Feedback.
Here's how to share feedback about Google Home.