Access Chromecast promotional offers
Once you have set up your Chromecast, you can access and redeem all available offers for your Chromecast from the Chrome browser or from the Google Cast app on your Android, iOS phone, or tablet. Here's how to get started!
- Verify the Google Cast extension is installed . It is located in the top right corner of your browser window. Don't have the extension? Download it here.
- Visit chromecast.com/offers from your Chrome Browser.
- Tap the blue Redeem button.
- Your available offers will appear.
- Choose the offer you'd like to redeem and follow the redemption instructions.
Want to learn more about available promotional offers with the purchase of a Chromecast?Will I get a promotional offer with the purchase of my Chromecast?
- I don’t have Chrome browser on my computer: In order to view your Chromecast offers, you will need the latest version of Chrome installed on your computer. To download the latest version of Chrome, please visit Chrome.
- I am having trouble installing the Google Cast Extension: If you need help installing the Google Cast extension, please see our Google Cast extension article.
- I am getting the error ‘No Chromecast devices found’ when attempting to see my offers: If you're seeing the error 'No Chromecast devices found' when attempting to view your Chromecast offers, please visit our troubleshooting steps.
- I am having trouble with accessing my offer from my phone, tablet or computer: If you’re having trouble accessing your offer from your phone or tablet, please make sure you’re using the latest version of the Google Cast app. You can check for updates by navigating to the Play Store or Apple App Store.
Elise is a Chromecast expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.