You can use a Chromecast device to show a Chrome tab or your screen on your TV.
You can show most web content. Some plugins won't work, like Silverlight, QuickTime, and VLC.
To show your screen on your TV, you’ll need:
- A Chromecast, Chromecast with Google TV, Chromecast Ultra, or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- To connect your Android and Chromecast devices to the same Wi-Fi network. Learn how to check the Wi-Fi network of your Chromecast device.
Cast your entire Android screen
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold the tile of the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast Cast screen.
Cast videos & media
On the video or media you're watching, click Cast . For example, learn how to cast from YouTube.