Use your Chromecast remote to move or rearrange your downloaded apps on the homepage of your Chromecast with Google TV.
- At the top of your Chromecast with Google TV home screen, select For you Your apps choose what app you want to move.
- On your chosen app, press and hold the Select button on your remote until the menu options appear select Move.
- With your remote, move the selected app. Tap Press to confirm to lock it in the new area.
- “Press to move” appears under all apps. To rearrange your other downloaded apps, press the Select button on your remote and move the app to where you want it to be placed.
Note: You don’t need to press and hold the Select button to move other applications once you’ve moved the first one.
- When you’re done, press the Back button on your remote to return to the home screen.
- To check all the apps you’ve downloaded, at the bottom of the “Your apps” tab, select See all. The apps in the gray bar are the ones that show up in the home screen list of apps. To rearrange what apps are shown, follow steps 3 and 4.