If you run out of storage on your Chromecast with Google TV, follow these steps:
- Clear your cache To clear the cache for all apps on your device:
- Navigate to your profile icon select Settings System Storage Internal shared storage Cached data.
- Select OK to clear cached data for all apps.
- Note: Clearing your app cache only removes temporary data. You’ll remain signed in to your apps, and media will load faster.
- Uninstall apps that you don’t use:
- Navigate to your profile icon select Settings Apps See all apps.
- Choose an app Uninstall OK.