Select one of the following options to disconnect your Google Account from your Chromecast with Google TV (HD) or Chromecast with Google TV (4K):
From Chromecast with Google TV
- At the top right of the TV screen, select your profile Settings.
- Open Accounts & Sign In and select the Google Account you want to remove.
- Select Remove Remove account.
From your account in a browser
Important: If you remove all accounts from your Chromecast with Google TV, it'll factory reset.
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity.
- Make sure you're signed into the same Google Account as on your Chromecast with Google TV.
- Select the Google TV you'd like to remove from your account Sign out Sign out.
From the Google Home app
Important: If you remove your Chromecast from the Google Home app, it'll automatically unlink from your Google Account and the accounts of the other home members. Data associated with the Chromecast will also be deleted.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold your Chromecast's tile.
- Tap Settings Remove device Remove.
Important: If you plan to return or give away your Chromecast, factory reset your device.