The warning 'low power' or the link 'g.co/cast/power' appears on your TV screen when your Chromecast with Google TV doesn’t have enough power to function properly. To troubleshoot, follow the steps below:
- Check that your Chromecast with Google TV is plugged into the power adaptor that came with it. If it’s plugged into your TV’s USB port or a different adaptor, it might not be getting enough power.
- Check that the power adaptor is plugged into a reliable power socket.
- Check that the cable also came with Chromecast. If you use a different cable, it might not be supported.
- Check that the cable is completely plugged into both the adaptor and the Chromecast.
- Reconnect the cable into both the adaptor and the Chromecast:
- Unplug the cable from the Chromecast and the adaptor wait 5 seconds.
- Plug the cable into the adaptor first plug it into the Chromecast.