With the purchase of a new Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix bundle, you’ll receive a 6-month credit for Netflix service. If you’re new to Netflix, you’ll be able to create a Netflix account when you redeem the offer. If you already have a Netflix account, your account will be credited for the price of 6 months of the standard plan.
The Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix bundle is available in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Japan and the UK.
If you purchased the Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix bundle through the Google Store, your Chromecast is eligible for this offer.
Your order confirmation will say "Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix bundle."
Redeem your Netflix credit
- Set up your Chromecast with Google TV using the Google Home app on your mobile device.
- Make sure you use the latest version of the Google Home app (2.29 or later).
- When you finish the setup steps in the app, a screen will appear that tells you to “Check your email to claim your 6 months of Netflix.”
- Note: If you set up on the TV without using the Google Home app, you can check your inbox as soon as you’ve completed the setup steps. Or you can check your email later.
- Redeem the offer.
- Open the email from Google with the subject “Redeem your 6 months of Netflix now” tap Redeem now.
- You can also open the Google Home app tap Feed in the Discover section, find the card with the Netflix offer tap Redeem now.
- Complete the redemption steps in your Netflix account.
- If you don’t have a Netflix account, enter your email address and a password tap Start membership.
- If you have a Netflix account, tap Already a member? Sign in.
What happens if I have a different Netflix streaming plan?
You’ll still receive the credit applied to your account. The monthly cost of your service will be deducted from the balance in your Netflix account.
What should I do if I didn’t find the redemption screens in the Google Home App during setup?
- Check that you’re using an eligible Chromecast with Google TV.
- Open the Google Home app tap Feed in the Discover section, find the card “Activate your 6 months of Netflix” tap Redeem now.
I set up my Chromecast via the TV and did not receive an email. What do I do?
Open the Google Home app tap your Chromecast.
- In the bottom left, tap Add to a room.
- Tap the home you want your Chromecast to be in Next Move device.
- Tap the room you want your Chromecast to be in Next.
- In the bottom right, tap Feed in the Priority events section, find the card “Activate your 6 months of Netflix” tap Redeem now.
What if an error message appears after I select "Redeem now"?
You might get one of these error messages:
- “The signed in account isn’t eligible for this offer. Sign in with the account used to set up your Chromecast with Google TV.” This message means that you’re not signed into the account you used to set up the Chromecast. On your web browser, try to sign in with the account used to set up your Chromecast with Google TV.
- “This offer is invalid or expired.” In addition to promotion expiration, this message may mean that there’s a server communication error. Log out of other accounts and ensure you’re logged into the same account you used to set up the Chromecast. Once you’ve logged into the correct account, return to the email and select Redeem now.
How many Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix bundle offers can I redeem?
There's a limit of 3 bundles per customer or Google Account. Refer to the terms and conditions for more information.
I have Netflix through a Netflix-included package with my mobile or cable provider. Can I redeem this promotion?
You’ll be unable to redeem this offer if your account is linked to a Netflix-included package. You can apply this promotion to a new or different Netflix account. Check the Netflix Help Center for additional details.