/chromebook/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Hatch Image doesnt funtion on HP X360 14c 0 Recommended Answers 7 Replies 0 Upvotes
1 Update
$0 Updates
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
My ChromOS doesnt boot anymore. I want to recover with the Image from google-source (hatch) but the TSP block booting the kernel. There are all restrictions on and  i read a lot of things about the fritz-chip. So i think the problem is in this case. Pointed to the RSA-Key and so on. I can't recover the ChromeOS with the original Backup or the Image or from google-source. I try a lot of mediums (USB-Sticks and SD-Cards) and different scripts with the same problem. I lost days and days for this stupid issue and i cant understand what happens.
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (7)
Relevant Answer
What "restrictions"? Are you trying to bypass school management?

You post is full of some pretty meaningless jargon and odd conclusions/suppositions.

Try simply explaining what you are trying to do, what happens when you do it, and take pictures of the error screens.

Are you using the Recovery app, or are you trying some other method? 

What have you done to the Chromebook? Have you entered dev mode, modified the BIOS, or done any other hacking?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Sorry for my english. I mean the restrictions about USB and LEGACY boot. For a while I try the Developer-Mode ( and use the commands: crossystem dev_boot_legacy=1 and dev_boot_usb=1) for booting an alternative Linux. That fails (no OS found). After that, i returned into normal mode. Everything are fine. I bought an new USB-Stick and repeat the operation twice. At the End without an positive result and the problem the chrome-os hangs in normal mode. Only in developer mode the OS boots at startup. The problem is everybody who work with this device have to know the booting process (CTRL+D). My new task was to refactoring the device. I have the backup-image from the beginning (recovery-utility-plugin) and i download the image exactly for the device from the google-source. But nothing works. I'm confused. I use also the recovery-script from google but that do the same and in the result fails.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
You MUST restore the BIOS settings back to their original settings.

I have no idea about the other things you are doing  (refactoring, google-source, recovery-utility-plugin, recovery-script from google). ALL we support here is standard Recovery app procedures.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you very much for your help
google-source: https://dl.google.com/dl/edgedl/chromeos/recovery/chromeos_13505.111.0_hatch_recovery_stable-channel_mp-v6.bin.zip
How can I restore the BIOS settings?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Problems that happen when are not supported here. You should go back to wherever you found instructions that got you into this mess.

This is all we support for recovery:
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Häh what ???? I doesn't understand that. You tell me reset the BIOS. But i don't saw a bios screen or something similar. I'm confused about the situation the Backup from the system well isn't compatible to him self ..... I think here are a lot of bugs in hardware and software. Thats my problem ... ok ... so i bring the laptop back and in the future i investigate better the device i want to buy. Thats my false.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Is it possible, the version doesnt fit ...
and on my Chromebook 12672.142.0
is there a archive or something similar where i find the right one?
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/chromebook/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic