how do I remove saved username and passwords
Chrome OS Version (Type chrome://version in your address bar. Copy and paste the first two lines you see here.):
Chromebook Model (Example: Chromebook Pixel, HP Chromebook 11, etc.):
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Click Manage saved passwords in the "Passwords and forms" section to see a list of all the usernames and passwords that have been saved.
- Hover over the site whose password you'd like to remove and click the X that appears on the right.
- On the sign-in screen, click the account you want to remove.
- Click the downward arrow icon in the upper-right corner of the account picture.
- Select "Remove this user."
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.