Video chat & make phone calls
You can join or make video calls to your family and friends on your Chromebook. Learn how to video chat with your Chromebook.
Find books, games, movies & music
You can download and use Android apps on some Chromebooks with the Google Play Store app. Learn which Chromebooks support Android apps.
Important: If you use your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to add the Google Play Store or download Android apps. For more information, contact your administrator. Learn how to find your administrator.
- To read ebooks from anywhere, even when you don't have an internet connection, download the Google Play Books app .
- To play and search for games, from action to puzzles, or games that don’t need installation, download the Google Play Games app .
Movies & TV
- To watch shows and movies, or download videos to view offline, download the Google Play Movies & TV app .
- To multitask while Netflix is on, use “picture-in-picture” to play shows in the corner of your screen.
- To listen to music, connect with your favorite artists, and discover new music, get the YouTube Music app.
- Calm: You can get 30 days of meditation and sleep programs at no charge when you download the Calm Meditation app.
- Other perks: If you recently purchased a new Chromebook, check for extra benefits.
- To get more storage, access to Google experts, and benefits in one shareable plan, upgrade your personal account to Google One.