Allowing Chrome to send us automatic reports helps us prioritise what to fix and improve in Chrome. These reports can include things such as when Chrome crashes, how much memory you’re using and some personal information.
You can start or stop allowing these reports at any time.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Usage and crash reports.
- Turn the setting on or off.
What these reports include
If Chrome crashes, some personal information might be included in the report. These reports have:
- Memory related to the crash, which may include page contents, payment information and passwords
- Your Chrome settings
- Extensions that you have installed
- The web page that you were visiting at the time of the crash
- Your device's operating system, manufacturer and model
- The country where you’re using Chrome