If you are a Chromebook user and a new Disney+ subscriber, you can get 3 months of Disney+ on your Chromebook. This offer is valid in the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) only. If you try to redeem a Disney+ offer and have problems, try these steps.
Important: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to redeem some offers. For more help, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Check if you’re eligible
First, make sure:
- Your Chromebook supports the Google Play Store.
- You're a new Disney+ subscriber. Previous and existing Disney+ subscribers aren't eligible for this offer.
- Your device is on the latest Stable channel.
- Your Disney+ app is updated.
Next, redeem your Disney+ offer:
- On your Chromebook, open the Chromebook offers page.
- Choose the Disney+ offer, and select Get perk.
- Read the offer terms and conditions, which explains if you’re eligible.
- Select Continue.
- Copy the promo code, and select Redeem on Google Play.
- In the Google Play app , download the Disney+ app. Then, create a Disney+ account and accept the subscriber agreement.
- Select the Monthly subscription.
- Select Payment method.
- Select Redeem code.
- Enter your promo code from step 5.
Important: Before you subscribe, double-check that your promo code and renewal dates are correct. If you enter the wrong code and select subscribe, you won’t be eligible for this offer.
- Select Subscribe.
Step 2: Check if your Chromebook is working properly
Make sure that:
- You’re signed in to your Chromebook (you can’t redeem offers in incognito or guest mode)
- Your Chromebook is connected to the Internet
Step 3: Fix a problem
My Chromebook is brand new, but won’t let me redeem an offer
- Sometimes, our redemption server goes down temporarily. Wait a few hours, then try to redeem the offer again.
- If you’re on an external monitor, unplug it from your Chromebook, then try to redeem the offer.
- If you redeem an offer on a Chromebook Pixel, reset your screen resolution by pressing Ctrl + Shift + 0.
- Sometimes, certain Chrome extensions can block an offer. Turn off any extensions you have on, then try to redeem the offer. Learn how to turn off Chrome extensions.
I see an error message and I think it’s wrong
- "You can only redeem this offer once per device, and it has already been redeemed": This means that someone has already redeemed the offer on your Chromebook.
- "The offer has already been redeemed by your Google Account" This message can mean that:
- Your Google Account isn't eligible for the offer.
- You already redeemed the offer on this Chromebook.
- The offer was redeemed on a different Chromebook with the same Google Account.
- Important: Each Chromebook user will receive only one Disney+ promo code per Google Account. All previous Disney+ codes for previous promotions will no longer work on your Chromebook.
I applied the promo code correctly and chose the monthly subscription, but Disney+ doesn’t recognize my account
- Go to the Disney+ app, and sign in to your account.
- Select Restore subscription. Your Disney+ account should link to your Google Play subscription.
Tip: You can verify your Google Play subscription in the Play Store app . Go to Menu Subscriptions.