Fix problems with your Disney+ offer
When you buy a new Chromebook, you can also get some free trials and other special offers, like 3 months of Disney+. If you try to redeem a Disney+ offer and have problems, try these steps.
Note: If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to redeem some offers. For more help, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Check if you’re eligible
First, make sure all of the following applies to you:
- Your Chromebook is brand new. Used, refurbished, open-box, and pre-owned Chromebooks aren’t eligible for offers.
- You're a new Disney+ subscriber. Previous and existing Disney+ subscribers aren't eligible for this offer.
- You're within the time limit. To qualify for the 3-month Disney+ trial, you must activate your Chromebook between November 25, 2019 and January 31, 2020.
Next, redeem your Disney+ offer
- On your Chromebook, open the Chromebook offers page.
- Choose the Disney+ offer and select Get perk.
- Read the offer terms and conditions, which will explain if you're eligible or not.
- Select Continue.
- Copy the promo code and select Redeem on Google Play.
- In the Google Play app , download the Disney+ app. Then, create a Disney+ account and accept the subscriber agreement.
- Select your payment method for the subscription.
- Select Redeem code and enter your promo code.
Step 2: Check if your Chromebook is working properly
Make sure that:
- You’re signed in to your Chromebook (you can’t redeem offers in incognito or guest mode)
- Your Chromebook is connected to the Internet
- Your Chromebook is running the latest version of Chrome OS (must be version 23 and up)
Step 3: Fix a problem
Try these troubleshooting steps:
- Sometimes, our redemption server goes down temporarily. Wait a few hours, then try to redeem the offer again.
- If you’re using an external monitor, unplug it from your Chromebook, then try to redeem the offer.
- If you’re trying to redeem an offer on a Chromebook Pixel, reset your screen resolution by pressing Ctrl + Shift + 0.
- Sometimes, certain Chrome extensions can block an offer. Turn off any extensions you have on, then try to redeem the offer. Learn how to turn off Chrome extensions.
If you try these steps but still can’t redeem the offer, contact us.
You might see one of these error messages:
- "You can only redeem this offer once per device, and it has already been redeemed": This means that someone has already redeemed the offer on your Chromebook.
- "The offer has already been redeemed by your Google Account" This message can mean that your Google Account isn't eligible for the offer, you already redeemed the offer on this Chromebook, or the offer was redeemed on a different Chromebook with the same Google Account. You can’t redeem the offer again using this account.
If you’re seeing one of these messages and you don’t think it applies to you, contact us.
Sorry, that’s not allowed. The offer is credited to the Google Account you were using when you redeemed it.