Fix DNS errors
If you see a DNS (Domain Name System) error, try switching to one of Google’s public name servers:
- Make sure your Chromebook is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select the Wi-Fi Network .
- From the drop-down menu, select your wireless network name.
- Select Network.
- In the "Name servers" section, select Google name servers.
Optional: If you have another server you'd prefer to use, you can choose Custom name servers and enter your DNS server address.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?