Take a photo with your Chromebook
To take a photo with your Chromebook’s built-in camera:
- If you haven’t yet, sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click the Launcher Up arrow .
- Click Camera .
- To take a photo, click the red camera .
You can also:
- Take photos with a five-second timer: Click Timer .
- Take three photos in a row: Click Multi-shot .
- Switch between cameras: If your Chromebook has two built-in cameras, you can switch between them by clicking Switch camera .
- Add filters and effects: Choose one from the bottom of the screen. To show the filters, click Filters .
- Flip image from left to right: Click Mirroring .
See and save your photos
- See all photos you’ve taken: Open the camera app, then click Gallery .
- See your photo larger: Open the Gallery, then double-click a photo.
- Save photo: Click Save , select a folder, then click Open. The photo will save to the folder you chose.
Edit your photos
- After saving your photo, click the Launcher Up arrow Files .
- Find your photo, then double-click it to open.
- Click Edit .
Print or delete your photo
- Print photo: Click Print .
- Delete photo: Click Delete .
Casey is a Chromebook expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.