- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher .
- Open Camera . Then, on the right side, choose an option:
- Select Photo Take photo .
- Select Video Start recording .
- Select Square Take photo .
You can also change how your photos or videos are captured:
- Change your settings: Select Settings . Change the size of the grid, the length of the timer, or the camera resolution.
- Flip your photo from left to right: Select Mirror .
- Use gridlines to straighten photos: Select Grid .
- Switch between cameras: At the left, select Switch camera . Tip: You can only switch cameras if you plug in an external camera or your Chromebook has 2 built-in cameras.
- Take photos with a timer: Select Timer .
Find or delete your photos or videos
- Find your photos and videos: In the bottom right corner of the Camera , select the thumbnail of your most recent photo or video. To see the photo or video larger, select it.
- Important: To automatically store your photos and videos in Files , your Chromebook must run Chrome OS version 69 and up. Learn how to update your Chromebook’s operating system.
- Delete your photo or video: Select Delete .
- Save photo or video: Photos and videos taken with the Camera can be found in the "Downloads" folder of your Files . Learn how to store your downloaded files.
Edit or print your photos
- Print your photo: Select Print .
- Edit, crop, or rotate your photo: Select Edit .