Take a photo or video with your Chromebook
- If you haven’t yet, sign in to your Chromebook.
- In the corner of your screen, click the Launcher Up arrow .
- Click Camera . Then, choose an option:
- Take a photo .
- Record a video Start recording .
You can also:
- Take photos with a 5 second timer: Click Timer .
- Switch between cameras: Click Switch camera . You can only switch cameras if your Chromebook has 2 built-in cameras.
See or save your photos and videos
- See all photos and videos you’ve taken: Open the camera app, then click Gallery .
- See your photo or video larger: Open the Gallery . Then, double-click a photo or video.
- Save photo or video: Click Save . Then, select a folder, and then click Open. The photo or video will save to the folder you chose.
Print or delete your photos and videos
- Print photo or video: Click Print .
- Delete photo or video: Click Delete .