Uninstall apps or extensions
To remove an app or extension, follow the steps below.Uninstall apps
- Click the launcher > All apps.
- Right-click the app that you want to remove.
- Select Remove from Chrome.
- Open a new tab in Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu > More tools > Extensions.
- Next to the extension that you want to remove, click the bin icon .
If your extension is a button on the browser toolbar, you can also right-click its icon and select Remove from Chrome.
To temporarily disable the extension, go to the Extensions page and untick the tick box next to Enabled.
Arneil is a Chromebook expert and author of this help page. Help him improve this article by leaving feedback below.