Uninstall apps or extensions
If you find that you no longer need a particular app or extension, you can easily remove it from your Chromebook.
- Click the apps list icon in the launcher at the bottom of the screen.
- Find your app in the list and right-click (click with two fingers on a Chromebook) its icon.
- Select Remove from Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- On the Extensions page that appears, click the recycle bin icon for the extension you’d like to remove.
If your extension appears as a button on the browser toolbar, you can also right-click (or click with two fingers on a Chromebook) its icon and select Remove from Chrome.
You can also temporarily disable the extension, instead of removing it altogether. On the Extensions page, deselect the “Enabled” tick box for the extension.